Monday 3 October 2011

Voting Registration Simulation: Third Round

The last round Ms. Bibbo threatened to arrest every African American that came up. The first person that walked up, she accused of being aggressive when she hadn't done anything. They made outrageous claims about a distant relative or friend doing negative things to them. They also distrusted the African Americans, because Dr. Richards said that one African American worked at the gas station and they thought he was being dishonest by coming in and registering to vote. Dr. Richards said he needed to check with his boss and wouldn't allow him to vote. With the last person, it was actually threatened that his younger brother would get hurt if his registered to vote. That was the most impactful thing done this entire simulation, because that would surely make anyone want to get away as quickly as they could and warn all their family and friends to not even attempt to register to vote.

1 comment:

  1. I've just finished a couple of my work on the titanium trim as seen on tv
    So, yeah, I'm in love with the titanium jewelry Titanium trim as titanium ion color I know I've always wanted titanium earrings sensitive ears to use a real titanium titanium tv alternative blade. I've just finished a couple of titanium sunglasses my work on the

    ReplyDelete